Beyond 9 Months – podcast
Beyond 9 Months
Hosted by Ruby Matley (author of 9 Months), Beyond 9 Months is a fresh take on modern motherhood. Each episode of the podcast features one-on-one interviews with women, who share glimpses into their unique motherhood journey.
- In this episode, Ruby chats with Edwina Batholomew – mother of one, a journalist and TV Presenter.
- Ruby sits down with Arabella Gibson, mother of two and the CEO of The Gidget Foundation.
- Deborah Sams guests on the podcast this episode, mother of one, and co-founder and creative director at Bassike.
- Ruby chats with Erika Lamour, a mother, infant sleep specialist and the founder of The Sleep Dept.
- Guest star this week is Felicity Cook, mother, photographer, designer and blogger.
- This episode features the CEO and founder of Flora and Fauna, Julie Mathers.
- In this episode, Ruby chats with Emmy Samtani, mother of three, and founder and CEO of the parenting app Kiindred.
- The guest star this week is Debbie Tan, mother of two boys and one half of Aquabumps.
- In this episode, Ruby chats with Justine Cullen, mother of 4 boys and the Editor in Chief at JONES magazine.
- Join Ruby as she chats with Melanie Dimmitt, mother of two, a writer and author of the book Special.
- Ruby chats with Bronwyn McCahon, mother of 3, former Editor-in-Chief at Cosmopolitan and Dolly magazines and now the co-founder of clothing label PLAY etc.
- In this episode, Ruby chats with Alana Nixon and Laura Jackel. Laura is a freelance writer and the mother of two boys. Alana is a communications specialist and the mother of two girls and stepmother of one boy. Together they host the oversubscribed podcast – a podcast for women hell-bent on squeezing the most out of life.