BUYING AN EBOOK
Accepted payment methods
We accept Visa and MasterCard for ebook purchases. We do not accept Amex or Diners Club cards. The
credit card verification number is the three-digit number on the back of your credit card.
Buying an ebook
You will only be able to purchase content if you are registered on our site. If you are not yet registered, you can do this before purchase or from within the cart.
We process sales through PayPal and our website checkout is a completely secure environment. This means you can purchase our ebooks with the assurance that your details are protected.
To buy an ebook, follow these steps:
- Once you’ve found the title you want to buy, select the ebook format and click Buy. It will be added to your cart.
- If you want to buy more ebooks, continue browsing. Otherwise, go to your cart.
- If your items are correct, proceed to payment. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to do so. If you have not registered yet, you can do this now.
- Fill in the details on the secure checkout page. Click Confirm to complete your purchase.
- You will see a purchase confirmation page. This will also be emailed to you.
- You will be able to download your ebook directly from the confirmation email or via My Account.
- To see your order history and receipts, please visit My Account.
Redeeming a coupon code
A coupon code allows you to download a free or discounted ebook. Codes last for a limited amount of time (generally 30 days), can only be used once and valid for specific titles.
To redeem a coupon, just add the product to your cart and apply the coupon code in the relevant field.