Nutritionist, yoga teacher and bestselling author Lola Berry shows you how to achieve and maintain a yoga body, inside and out. Not only will you improve your fitness and flexibility, lose weight and tone up, yoga will also help you to quieten a busy mind and make mindfulness a part of your daily routine. Lola includes:
- The lowdown on yoga's many physical, mental and emotional benefits
- A guide to choosing the right style of yoga to suit your interest and fitness level
- The core yoga poses, and a range of fully illustrated sequences to target either specific areas of the body or common life challenges such as sleep and low mood
- Nutritional information on the benefits of clean-eating, including a seven-day vegan cleanse
- More than 60 delicious wholefood recipes that go hand in hand with yoga practice
- A simple and inspiring exploration of the ethical and spiritual principles of yoga.
Think of this book as your own private yoga class - everything you need to build a strong and flexible yoga body is right here. So unroll your mat, open your heart and let's go!
Recipes include: Chakra-balancing juice * Iced maple-cashew latte * Warm turmeric karma oats * Chamomile and lemon loaf * Baked broccoli burgers * Mung bean dhal * Banana curry with coconut quinoa * Thai minced chicken salad * Pineapple and cucumber icy poles * Chickpea choc-chip cookies * Vedic vegan rocky road
This is a specially formatted fixed-layout ebook that retains the look and feel of the print book.