The health benefits of intermittent fasting are now indisputable, and 16:8 is the easiest and most effective fasting method.
Jaime Rose Chambers is a practising dietitian who sees countless patients looking for advice on how to manage their weight. She prescribes intermittent fasting as a matter of course, as it's by far the easiest and most effective tool for healthy weight control that she's seen.
This indispensable handbook has everything you need to know about intermittent fasting, including:
- the latest science on 16:8 and 5:2, showing how intermittent fasting can not only help you control your weight, but also helps lower cholesterol, reduce blood pressure and protect against heart disease
- 40 delicious, nutritionally replete recipes
- advice on how to set up a personalised fasting program that suits your lifestyle and individual health needs
- meal plans to help you incorporate fasting into your week
- inspirational real-life success stories.