The Pencil of Doom! Test:
1. Henry's scary new pencil has an eraser in the shape of a
A: smiley face.
B: love heart.
2. The pencil is called a 'pencil of doom' because
A: it used to belong to a boy called Doom.
B: it has a very sharp tip.
C: whenever it's used, somebody gets hurt.
3. Henry tries to destroy the pencil by
A: eating it.
B: kissing it.
C: crushing it.
4. Henry's enemy, Clive Durkin, uses the pencil to draw Henry and his friends being buried under an avalanche of A: rose petals.
5. Pencil of Doom! is the name of
A: a horror movie.
B: a computer game.
C: a very funny book about a very dangerous pencil.
The answers to these questions - and many more - are contained between the covers of this very funny book about a very dangerous pencil.
Join Andy Griffiths for a Meet and Greet at Zinder Poduim in the Netherlands as he signs copies and chats about his new novel, 104-Storey Treehouse.3:00 PM
Join Andy Griffiths for a Meet and Greet at Theatre DNK Assen in the Netherlands as he signs copies and chats about his new novel, 104-Storey Treehouse.2:00 PM